On CLEAR GUIDE MEDICAL Systems and Technology
The clinical efficacy of CLEAR GUIDE MEDICAL products has been proven in peer-reviewed publications in a range of clinical and technical venues.
- I Gratz et al.: Case Report: New Guidance Technology Offers Promising Results in Reducing Mid-Line Catheterization Times Compared to Standard of Care in Initial Patient Experiences (pre-print 2017) abstract
- A. Thomas et al., Conventional Versus Computer Assisted Stereoscopic Ultrasound Needle Guidance for Renal Access: A Randomized Bench-Top Crossover Trial, Journal of Urology, Vol. 197, No. 4S, Supplement, Friday, May 12, 2017. Received the Olympus Best Paper Award for Best Innovation Paper of the Endourological Society, 2017.
- V Karaliou et al.: Evaluation of the Clear Guide ONE System versus Conventional Ultrasound Guided Vessel Cannulation in Swine (ELSO 2016) poster
- C Wilson et al. (2017): New Ultrasound Technology Is a Useful Training Adjunct for Invasive Procedures paper
- J Thai et al.: US / CT fusion-guided needle placement with mini cameras mounted on ultrasound: A phantom study (pre-print 2016) abstract
- D Pechman et al.: Computer-Assisted Instrument Guidance: Enhanced Procedural Efficacy and Safety (SCCM 2016) poster abstract
- E Basafa et al.: Visual tracking for multi-modality computer-assisted image guidance (SPIE MI 2017) paper
- E Basafa et al.: Fast, Intuitive, Vision-Based Performance Metrics for Visual Registration, Instrument Guidance, and Image Fusion
(MICCAI CLIP 2016) paper [> springer.com]
- P Stolka et al.: Needle Guidance using Handheld Stereo Vision and Projection for Ultrasound-based Interventions (MICCAI 2014) paper [> springer.com]
- P Stolka et al.: Clear Guide ONE: Local Optical Tracking of Instruments and Probe for Interventional Ultrasound Imaging (UITC 2014) paper [> uitc-symposium.org]
- X Wang et al.: The Kinect as an interventional tracking system (SPIE MI 2012) paper [> spie.org]
- P Stolka et al.: Navigation with Local Sensors in Handheld 3D Ultrasound Initial in-vivo Experience (SPIE MI 2011) paper [> spie.org]