CT/MRI Clarity + Ultrasound – AR Guidance hits targets with confidence
What SCENERGY can do
- Fuses the motion of ultrasound and the clarity of CT
- Multiple modalities – dynamic or static imagery
- Automatic and continuous registration in under 10 seconds
- Eliminate bulky equipment and magnets
- Instrument guidance without wires, using your instruments
- Tracking and guidance for up to 6 different instruments simultaneously
- Intuitive touchscreen interaction
- Uses your existing ultrasound equipment
- Expands the usage and efficiency of your ultrasound suite (Inquire about availability in your region).
CLEAR GUIDE AR Guidance…
The handheld SuperPROBE adds stereocameras to your operating field, attaching to your existing ultrasound transducer. Spatial 3D information is then sent to the CORE for real-time processing, providing navigation and enabling fusion when you need it.
SCENERGY Navigation tracks instruments relative to the ultrasound plane. Once DICOM volumes are imported, automatic segmentation and 1-step registration brings SCENERGY Fusion to your operating suite. Guidance and fusion information is updated in real-time, without recalibration.
Without AR Guidance
CT-guided intervention without SCENERGY
With AR Guidance
CLEAR GUIDE SCENERGY guidance with virtual instrument path
Seamless AR targeting
Perform interventional procedures with clear guidance to just the right spot, CT/MRI clarity + Ultrasound Motion.
What Clinicians Say about CLEAR GUIDE Imaging Solutions
I used the Clear Guide SCENERGY for a renal biopsy using our existing GE Logiq E9 ultrasound and CT scanner. I found the system to be intuitive and easy to use. The fusion worked well with minimal registration time. The needle guidance minimized the need to reposition the needle for a successful biopsy.” – Brent T. Steadman, MD PHD, Assistant Professor Vascular & Interventional Radiology, West Virginia University